Wednesday, November 5, 2008

3rd Annual Apple and Pumpkin Picking!

Thanks to friends of mine (the other 'ooleys!) I LOVE October! Yes, it is a wonderful month due to my birthday of course, but now being older and having a child it isn't the same. But I love Apple and Pumpkin picking. It has become a time of year that I can't wait to come. Once this time is upon us I know it is the fall and soon to be holiday season! (I LOVE the holidays!! you will soon learn if you don't already!!). This year a record number of people came with us! It was wonderful. There was probably close to 15 of us.



My toothless wonder was very excited when she found her first apple! She was looking forward to this day all weekend. She told me to clean it off and took her first bite of the season!


This year Chris was able to come with us as well. This was his first time apple picking with his girls, and probably didn't find it as exciting as us, but had a great time overall as well!





Here is Caitie playing with her BFF's! She was so excited Nick and Emily could come along with us!

Ok, so looking back over the past 2 years of Apple picking I can't believe how much she has grown!



Here she was, October 2006, so that would make her 7 months. Oh how I miss this stage!!!



And on the other side 2007...



Time sure flies when you are having fun!


No comments: